At Torr Waterfield, a leading independent Leicester accountancy practice, we are looking for a motivated, pro-active and forward-thinking person to join a friendly but fast paced environment as a Receptionist.
The role will include
- Meet & greet clients – Log in, scan QR code & take temperature
- Monitor meeting rooms in advance for the week making sure there is a room available
- Open and distribute post & send outgoing post
- Email meeting guidance to people coming in for meetings
- Keep reception tidy at all times
- Updating systems accordingly & indexing documents
- Order stationery
- Health and Safety checks
- Fire alarm test
- Contact clients to return paperwork
- Updating work lists & document checks for submission
- Chasing back documents from clients
- Ad hoc tasks as and when required
What does the ideal candidate look like?
Grade 7 or above in GCSE English Language and Mathematics.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Working knowledge of Microsoft word and excel.
Previous experience of administration and reception work, you are friendly kind, honest, reassuring and an effective communicator.
Excellent customer service skills, organisation, communication and time management skills.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Please email a CV and a short, snappy cover letter or email that explains why you're the perfect person for this role to email@example.com and be sure to write'Receptionist' in the subject line.